You’re staying at home doing your part, at least for the next few weeks. You want to learn how to save fuel costs and boost productivity. Springtime, aka training season, is finally here. The timing couldn’t be better to watch FPInnovations’ Smart Operator for Forestry YouTube videos that present the content of the workshop!
Learn how to get the most wood from the least amount of fuel and time, thus improving profit margins thanks to the Smart Operator for Forestry workshop presented by FPInnovations’ Transportation group.
This free 3-hour workshop introduces the concept of tracking fuel use and the factors that drive energy intensity. As a result, workshop participants can save on fuel costs and boost productivity by up to 10%.
Who should attend?
- Logging machine operators
- Logging contractors and company owners
- Forest company operations’ supervisors
What will you learn?
- Energy efficiency, what is it and why does it matter?
- Fuel management: tracking fuel use
- Developing a plan to reduce energy intensity
- Operating for energy intensity
- Basics of spec’ing equipment
- Improving machine performance and buying new equipment
For questions or to schedule a free workshop for a future date, contact: