26octAll Day29FPInnovations’ Interactive Applied Tissue Course
october 26 (Monday) - 29 (Thursday)
FPInnovations’ much anticipated tissue course is officially going digital this year and will be taking place October 26 to 29, 2020. The sessions will run from 11 a.m. to 1:30
FPInnovations’ much anticipated tissue course is officially going digital this year and will be taking place October 26 to 29, 2020. The sessions will run from 11 a.m. to 1:30 p.m EST.
FPInnovations is offering a new course, Applied Tissue Course, to students and participants interested in learning more about tissue manufacturing. The course will provide a comprehensive understanding of tissue properties and tissue manufacturing. Live online demonstrations as well as interactive Q&A sessions, activities, and quizzes will complement the lectures perfectly.
The course is offered in collaboration with tissue partners Cristini, Fabio-Perini, Kadant, Solenis, and Toscotec who will bring their respective expertise to cover important topics such as tissue making process and equipment, tissue creping and chemistry, and tissue converting operation.
The Interactive Applied Tissue Course is a unique learning experience and will allow participants to:
- Participate in interactive and engaging lectures with field experts and suppliers
- Learn how to test tissue properties and improve tissue performance through optimization.
- Gain in-depth knowledge of the tissue-making process, fibre physics, and tissue performance.
- Understand the role of pulp furnish in tissue making and how it affects tissue properties.
- Get access to the course material in advance
- Have access to the recordings of the course for future reference
Note that this training course can be useful to people with P. Eng. and other professional designations to meet their Continuous Professional Development requirements. A certificate will be issued to each participant after the training course.
The last day of registration is Friday October 16.
For more information on the Applied Tissue Course, please contact Xuejun Zou, Montreal manager of the FPInnovations chemical process group.